Terms of Service
In effect as of October 4, 2016
Actionwear Saskatoon Inc. is located at:
114 Melville Street
Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7J 0R1
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Actionwear Saskatoon Inc.'s Website.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Actionwear Saskatoon Inc.'s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: "Client", “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and "Us", refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Canada. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Changes to the Terms of Service
We reserve the right to change or update the Terms of Service. Any changes to the Terms of Service will be in effect immediately after being posted to the website and indicated by the statement: In effect as of month/date/year. By continuing to make use of the website after the updated and/or revised Terms of Service are published, you are indicating your acceptance and agreement of the terms.
Website Access and Availability
On occasion, we may need to make changes or upgrades to the website which would require the website to be temporarily unavailable without prior notice. Actionwear Saskatoon Inc. is not liable for any inconvenience or loss that may occur to this lack of access.
Information regarding product descriptions, photos, safety features, etc. is openly available on our website to all interested parties.For further information regarding prices, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain pricing for the product that you are interested in or to set up a corporate or distributor account.
Account Access and Security
For access to pricing and other information, you will need to set up an account on our website. Please fill in the information on the Contact Us page on the website and our Customer Service Team will help to set up your account. Our Team will assign a unique user name and password for your account. Keep this information private and confidential, as you are responsible for the activity on your account. Notify us immediately if there is any unauthorized activity on your account. When accessing your account from a public computer, be sure to log out of your account at the end of your session. Keep your log in information secure to protect the integrity of your online account.
We reserve the right to close access to your online account if these terms are violated.
Please Note: Even if you currently have an account with Actionwear Saskatoon Inc., you will need to set up an account through the website to have access to your company’s pricing information, order status, shipping notifications, etc.
License and Property Rights
Unless otherwise stated, Actionwear Saskatoon Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Actionwear Saskatoon Inc. website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.actionwear.ca for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.actionwear.ca
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.actionwear.ca
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.actionwear.ca
- Redistribute content from Actionwear Saskatoon Inc. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Write A Review') in areas of the website. Actionwear Saskatoon Inc. does not screen, edit, publish or review Reviews prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Actionwear Saskatoon Inc., its agents or affiliates.
- Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Actionwear Saskatoon Inc. shall not be responsible or liable for the comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Actionwear Saskatoon Inc. reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
You hereby grant to Actionwear Saskatoon Inc. a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
- You are entitled to post the Reviews on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Reviews do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Reviews do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Reviews will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
Actionwear has a variety of payment options to choose from. Payment options include:
Invoice with Net 30 Day terms upon credit approval
If you are a new customer interested in a terms account, a credit application will need to be submitted for pre-approval before placing an order. Contact our customer service department at 1-866-933-3088 to request a credit application. Please fax or e-mail a completed credit application with your purchase order to our customer service department at 1-306-934-2922. Once your credit application is approved, a customer service representative will notify you of acceptance and credit limit.
Visa, MasterCard or American Express
This option is available only at the time of purchase. We cannot process a credit card once the order has been invoiced with terms.
If you have unique needs for order processing, billing, or multi-location shipments, Actionwear will work with you to accommodate them. Just call our Customer Service Specialists at 1-866-933-3088 within Canada or 306-933-3088 for out of country inquires.
Prices for products are not shown on the website that is available for public use. Prices on each individual company’s account are shown in the currency of the country the company is located. For example, Canadian companies will have prices shown in Canadian Dollars. USA companies will have prices shown in US Dollars. Companies that have negotiated special terms with Actionwear will have prices shown in the currency that has been agreed upon.
Your order can be shipped using your choice of transportation company or courier. Please provide your transport account information and indicate the level of service required when placing your order.
Return / Refund Policy
Please e-mail, fax, or contact one of our Customer Service Specialists in the event that an item needs to be returned. You will be issued a Return Authorization Number which must accompany the garment when it is returned, along with a reason for the return. Returns must be sent by prepaid freight. We suggest Canada Post or another cost effective method of shipping. If an item is sent freight collect, we reserve the right to deduct the collect freight amount from the credit or to charge this amount to your account. If a product is returned for inspection and is found to have a manufacturer’s defect, Actionwear will credit the return postage – or the postage amount if the return was sent courier prepaid – to your account.
If the items were shipped as ordered and the return is accepted by Actionwear, the credit will be subject to a 5% restocking charge.
Items that are custom made are not eligible for return.
Customer Service Contact Information
For customer service, please contact Actionwear Saskatoon Inc. at:
|114 Melville Street
|Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7J 0R1
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
The information provided here is updated regularly to stay current with any changes in the Flame Resistant apparel industry and with industry standards. The information provided is an overview of industry safety standards and Occupational Health and Safety regulations.
It is your responsibility to gain a full understanding of the scope of the industry safety standards and OSHA rules and regulations as they pertain to your company and your industry. It is necessary to conduct a hazard risk analysis at your work site and to have safety procedure training to insure that the flame resistant work wear that is purchased from Actionwear will provide the highest level of protection for your workers and to make sure that the work wear is suitable for the hazards your workers may encounter on the job.
Every effort is made to provide accurate information on the website; however, Actionwear Saskatoon Inc. accepts no liability for the content of this website or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided. Any views or opinions presented in this website are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.