Warranty and Return/Exchange Policy
Actionwear guarantees that all garments will be free of workmanship defects resulting from normal wear within six months of purchase for garments laundered per manufacturer’s instructions. Laundry instructions are included on the garment tags and are available for download from our website downloads page. Fabric colour shifting or fading is excluded.
In the event of a garment issue, within the six-month warranty period, Actionwear will replace or repair all garments free of charge. Actionwear will determine, at its sole discretion, whether a returned garment is to be repaired or replaced. Please email, fax or call one of our Customer Service specialists using the contact information at the bottom of this page to obtain a Return Authorization number.
RETURN / EXCHANGE POLICY
If you decide to change your order after it has been shipped, your garment can be returned or exchanged under the following guidelines:
Obtain a Return Authorization Number
Please contact Customer Service to obtain an RA number in the event an item needs to be returned. You will be issued a Return Authorization Number which must accompany the garment when it is returned along with a reason for the return. The RA number needs to be written on the outside of the box.
- Please send all returns via prepaid freight. We suggest Canada post or other cost-effective means. If an item is sent freight collect, we reserve the right to deduct the collect freight amount from the credit or to charge this amount to the customer’s account. If a product is returned for inspection and is found to have a manufacturer’s defect, Actionwear will credit the return postage amount.
- Garments may be returned or exchanged within one month of the purchase date.
- Garments may be returned or exchanged if they are clean, new, unwashed and unworn. Garments cannot be returned if they have been worn, soiled or had laundry tapes applied.
- Stock garments may be returned for exchange or credit. All sales of custom garments, altered garments, non-stock, and made to order are final because they require special production runs. There may be exceptions if the garment was shipped in error or with product issues. Please check with our Customer Service department prior to shipping it back.
• Items shipped as ordered, if accepted as a return, will be subject to a 5% restocking charge.
• Credit cannot be issued for name tag, logo, freight or other personalization and handling charges.
• When an order for a custom size or custom styled garments is placed it cannot be cancelled, returned, refunded or replaced.
All garments returned to Actionwear must be clean.
If a garment is sent back soiled it may be subject to a cleaning fee